Updates and Bug Fixes
- LICENSE SYSTEM
- Update made to give correct message when all PVTsim licenses are occupied.
- License Manager (LMTOOLS) shifted to newer version.
- Acceptance criterion for STO oil density changed to ±0.02 g/cm3 in the QC module.
- Recombination of an extended GC Plus composition with a classical Plus fluid no longer allowed.
- Mix option updated to provide correct CSP viscosities after mixing viscosity tuned fluids.
- Updated to delete temporary output files.
- Phase Viscosities option corrected to give the right gas/oil relative mobility.
- Update to give same tuning results before and after Asp/non-Asp split.
- Molecular weight of acetic acid corrected.
- ECLIPSE COMP
- Bug corrected to solve Eclipse Comp Import issue.
- COMPVD compositions output with more digits to always have mole fractions add up to 1.0.
- ECLIPSE BLACK OIL
- Rso output in MScf/bbl with PVCO format.
- Correct Rv’s output for multi stage separators with temperature increase from one separator to the next one.
- Bug corrected in API versus depth option.
- Update to ensure vapor enthalpies increase monotonically with temperature at a given pressure.