Updates and Bug Fixes
- OPEN DATABASES OF OLDER FORMAT
- Option to open PVTsim Databases of versions 19-21 reintroduced.
- Lumping kept when two common EoS fluids are recombined.
- Inconsistency between CPA and SRK parameters corrected.
- CHARACTERIZED REGRESSION
- Characterized regression updated to support tuning on Vc to match viscosity data points.
PVT & RESERVOIR
- DEPTH GRADIENT
- Bo and Bg included in output datasheet and plot.
- VISCOSITY DATA FOR GAS CONDENSATES
- Simulation of and regression to viscosity experiments are now allowed for gas condensates.
FLASH & PROCESS
- Column header for H2S partition coefficient corrected from Aq/Liq to Liq/Aq.
- FULL ASPHALTENE PHASE ENVELOPE
- Minimum temperature for Full Asphaltene Phase Envelope can now be defined by the user.
- Critical points are now output with Full Asphaltene Phase Envelope.
- Simulation time was reported wrong in the output when time was in the unit of Day(s).
- Output concentrations of CO2 and H2S corrected.
- ECLIPSE COMPOSITIONAL IMPORT
- Eclipse files imported incorrectly in some cases in PVTsim Nova 3.0.
- OLGA COMPOSITIONAL TRACKING
- Save Fluid function modified to save characterized fluid instead of plus fluid.