Updates and Bug Fixes
- LUMPING SCHEMES
- If the user had set a custom lumping scheme as default in PVTsim Nova 1, then PVTsim Nova 2.0 would crash at start-up. PVTsim Nova 2.1 will reset a PVTsim Nova 1 custom default lumping scheme to PVTsim default.
- COMMON EOS
- Sampling data preserved on fluids resulting from Common EoS operations.
- OPEN STRUCTURE WAX
- Open Structure Wax updated to correctly handle systems with only two phases present.
- OPEN STRUCTURE HYDRATE
- Open Structure Hydrate updated to correctly handle systems with a free salt phase and systems with more than four phases.
- OPEN STRUCTURE 32 BIT
- Installation package for Open Structure 64 bit updated to install Open Structure 32 bit correctly.
- OLGA & LEDA FLOW
- Table limit extended from 50x50 to 200x200 points.
- Default for IntelliGrid increased to 100x100 points and IntelliGrid allowed for all tables having at least 50x50 points.
- Table limit extended from 20x20 to 50x50 points.
- Header lines, causing problems when reading tables in Pipesim, removed.
- Nexus interface option modified to generate "saturated properties" above saturation pressure reservoir fluid by adding gas/condensate instead of using "constant composition extrapolation".
- ECLIPSE BLACK OIL
- K-factor and Split-factor input echoed in Rv/Rs vs. Depth table.
- Calculation of Bg in Prosper and Mbal interfaces updated to comply with specification from vendor (Petroleum Experts).
- Direct import of Hysys interface files from PVTsim into Hysys available from Hysys 8.8 CP1.
- SENTINEL SUPERPRO
- Communication with network suppressed when PVTsim accessing Sentinel Superpro dongle. Network communication might cause malfunction of dongle.