Updates and Bug Fixes
- Interface to WELLCAT well engineering software from Halliburton.
- Average LBC Vc correction factor kept instead of being reset to default during mix, weave and recombine.
- More meaningful 3rd and 4th CSP viscosity correction factors after mix and weave.
- Evaluation for mud contamination updated.
- Updated tolerances for Plus Fraction amount.
- Tolerance for Mass Balance Check tightened.
- Incorrect gas composition output from differential liberation stage to atmospheric pressure when "bleeding" selected.
- Incorrect fluid compositions saved for dew point stages from swelling stages.
- Gas/oil mixing ratio in reverse (backward) multi contact experiment corrected for 2nd and subsequent stages.
- When using Phase Mobility as Transport Mechanism in slim tube simulator, the last point specified for saturation vs. permeability was not transferred to calculation routines.
- Entropy calculation corrected for hydrate phases.
- Wax tuning logic changed to allow wax to be contained heavy carbon fractions, which were found not to contain wax with wax model default parameters.
- Enhanced numerical robustness.
- Higher density assigned to asphaltene part of pseudo-component to reflect higher asphaltene phase density.
- Asp phase id criterion changed to being 50 wgt% asphaltene components. Used to be 20 mole%.
- Bug corrected causing wax components > # 22 not to deposit when bulk phase is either single phase oil or single gas (i.e. no water and no solid wax).
ECLIPSE BLACK OIL INTERFACE
- File format corrected to have the right number of slashes.
- Updated to correct for negative oil compressibilites.
- Water formation volumes factors (Bw) output 1-3% off.
- STO oil density of reservoir fluid flashed to standard conditions consistently written out.
- K-factors and Split factors echoed in table when flash separation based on those factors.
- File format updated to comply with specifications from vendor.
- Max number of components reduced from 35 to 30 in Prosper EOS.
- Enhanced numerical robustness for mixtures with trace amounts of water.
- Detection of Russian Windows version to properly handle characters for square, cubic and "ø", and to avoid incorrect unit handling of GOR.