Updates and Bug Fixes
- Wax Open Structure dll.
- Interface to STARS simulator from CMG.
- Import of compositional files from Eclipse Comp.
Updates and Bug Fixes
- Minor adjustment (+ 0.07%) of Gas Constant in cal/mol K.
- Improved numerical robustness of procedure for converting water cut to water mol%.
- Improved viscosity results for pure glycols and for water-glycol and water-methanol mixtures.
- Temperature limit below which for viscosity of aqueous components and mixtures assumed to be constant lowered from 243.15 K to 223.15 K.
- Help updated with info relevant for users of Office 2010.
- Enhancement of options for recombining two fluids to specified saturation point.
- Bug corrected in “Clean for Mud” module. GC compositions input in weight% were handled incorrectly.
PVT & REGRESSION
- Characterized Regression option extended to optionally update Peneloux volume shift parameters to comply with component liquid densities (always done with Plus Regression).
- Fix to properly catch missing saturation point in CME, CVD, DL and Viscosity experiment simulations options.
- Plus fluid regression logic enhanced to ensure optimum density results when Peneloux volume corrections selected as regression parameters. Cpen parameter added to output.
FLASH & UNIT OPERATIONS
- Logic changed to have subsequent flash specifications executed after one with aqueous phase supersaturated with salt.
- Option added for specifying upper limit for water dew point line in phase envelope option.
- UV Flash calculations might fail for T < 125 K due to an inappropriate lower T-limit.
- Wax temperature calculation could hang in rare cases.
- Error corrected in code for regressing to viscosity data for wax inhibited systems.
- Improved numerical robustness of asphaltene PC-SAFT option.
- Bug corrected in Hydrate module for calculation of the water-gas surface tension.
- Memory leak in SetCalculationError of Hydrate Open Structure dll closed.
ECLIPSE BLACK OIL
- Water compressibility output in PVCO and PVDO/PVDG tables erroneously calculated at standard conditions. Corrected to be calculated at the saturation pressure at reservoir temperature.
- Extended with combinations of PVTO/PVTDG and PVDO/PVTG.
- Enhanced procedure for correcting for non-monotony.
- Updated for handle Split-factor of 1 for all components except for one component (which component will form a pure phase).
VIP BLACK OIL
- Extended with BOGTAB keyword.
- Metric Pressures in VIP Black Oil changed to be kPa instead of bar.
- Updated for handle Split-factor of 1 for all components except for one component (which component will for a pure phase).
OLGA (TABLE BASED)
- A new keyword STDLIQDENSITY added to OLGA two phase table for fluids containing water. OLGA can read this from versions 6.2 and 5.3.4. Only Key format table.
- Improved numerical robustness of OLGA interface option for fluids with low concentration of water.
- Refined phase identification check in OLGA interface.
- OLGA Wax interface extended with Wax Viscosity Correction Factors.
- Error corrected in Field Unit output.